Medical devices Irradiation technology
Medical devices Irradiation is a technology that uses ionizing radiation energy for sterilizing medical product to enhance the quality of product, prolong shelf life of the product. Products after irradiation has been shown to be benign and have greater economic and society benefits.
Cobalt 60 gamma Irradiator
|- Medical plastic gloves
- Cotton wool, bandages and compresses
- Injection needle, surgical instruments
- Transplantable tissues
|- Pipe transmitter
- Bottle/jars used for sampling
- Tongue depressor
- Other medical devices.
1. Loading products:
process of irradiation treatment
Irradiated products need to be transported to An Phu JSC to be pending for irradiation.
After the information is confirmed, the goods will be loaded into storage or into the waiting room, prepared to treat.
2. Irradiation treatment:
This process is performed on fully automated conveyor inside irradiation room. During operation process, the conveyor system automatically rotate for products were irradiated in all faces.
3. Unloading products:
Products after irradiation treatment will automatically go out according to order of process.
At the unloading product position, workers will put up pallets for each product as follows: specification, quantity and size of product.
The product pallets will be carrying out unloading area by electrical forklifts
When API J.S.C has request of customers to delivery, electric forklift will put product pallets on vehicles.
After the product has been loaded on the vehicle, the customers must complete the remaining procedures to shipment.
- Use of Cobalt 60 gamma radiation for sterilization of medical instruments is the most advanced technology, economic and friendly to environment.
- Ensure high sterilization
- The reliability and stability of high technology;
- Do not leave toxic residues in animal products after disinfection;
- Reduction of pathogenic microorganisms, contribute to preventing the spread of many diseases.
- Extension of time limit to use, prolongs shelf life.